Our contracts with many of the world’s leading ocean carriers covering key trades to/from UAE enable us to offer the best deals for your cargoes. Shipments can be loaded into containers for shipment, either as FCL (Full Container Loads) or LCL (Less than Container Loads) for secure delivery. Our consolidation services offer an economical option for smaller loads.
Freight Forwarding through Ocean Freight
Tailor-made packages are specially designed to meet all our clients’ requirements. Our professional system can track and manages your shipments anywhere in the world, giving you a real peace of mind. We are specialized in FCL/LCL shipments, NVOOC Operators, break bulk and Ro-Ro services. We are partnered with major shipping lines ensuring quality service, with guaranteed transit times.
Our sea-freight services include:
. Global FCL and LCL shipments
. Cargo Collection
. Transportation of empty/loaded containers, cargo and/or vehicles to port
. Storage-warehousing, consolidation and deconsolidation
. Cross Trade
. Door to Door Services
. Handling of Hazardous/Break-Bulk & Over-Sized cargo
. Port & Customs Documentation
. Import and Export ; Both FCL/LCL
. Ro-Ro shipments
Sea Palace Freight is uniquely positioned in its ability to offer flexible carrier choices and competitive pricing through our combination of long time carrier relationships and strong buying power.. With an unsurpassed extended global network, Sea PalaceFreight handles all aspects of ocean shipments in most countries of the world.
Supported by our global network, highly skilled team of experts and fully equipped technology systems, we cover key shipping lines and trade routes worldwide. We are dedicated to fully managing your cargo throughout the entire shipping process, from collection, through customs to final delivery.
Our scope of sea freight services include:
- Sea transport from almost any origin to all the major ports internationally
- Consistent departure schedules
- Full-container-load (FCL), less-than-container-load (LCL) and conventional services at competitive rates
- Efficient regular liner facilities and periodic schedules
- Worldwide multi-modal shipping routes
- Around the globe logistic competencies
- Precautionary marine cargo insurance
- Premium less than truck load (LTL) services
- Systemized loading and unloading of containers
- Qualified and skilled team members to manage hazardous goods
- Combination of sea and air services at exceptional rates